Handwritten electronic signatures are becoming more common in the world of business. They make signing of contracts, authentication of payments and other business processes much easier.
Providing efficiency and security, Wacom’s eSignature solutions are used for a wide range of applications and by companies from areas as different as tele-communications, retail, banking and finance or government authorities.
Wacom offers a full signature portfolio – from software and hardware to solutions. Together with a strong network of partners all across Europe, Wacom fulfills and exceeds the expectations of its customers, bringing electronic signature to life.
The range of applications for Wacom’s eSignature solutions is broad.
You can find Wacom signature pads in your local bank branch, at retailer shops or in telecoms shop for example. Have a look at efficient eSignature workflows in different use cases. Learn how Wacom´s eSignature solutions can help you to save time and money in various business segments. Please see the video to get a nice overview about our use cases or click on your preffered market segment on the right.
2013/11/19-21 Cartes & Identification, Paris
For the third time, Wacom is showcasing its solutions for capturing handwritten signatures at the Cartes & Identification, Paris. From November 19 to 21 interested visitors can lay hands on the latest announced sign pads STU-530/STU-430 and the wellknown STU-520 or the DTU-1031. Next to these signature pads and related SW products and developers tools Wacom will also showcase completely new innovations. With more than 20.000 visitors in 2012, Cartes & Identification is one of the leading events for digital security and smart technologies.
Onsite we are supported by some of our Solution Partners:
XYZMO software – November 19th
- Biometrically sign documents on signature pads and mobile tablets with SIGNificant Server or locally with SIGNificant Client or SDK
- Authenticate users in real-time just with their handwritten signature using SIGNificant Biometric Server
SOFTPRO – November 20th
- Its robust and customizable E-Sign Solutions, compliant to all major industry standards (e.g. ISO/IEC 19794-7 & ISO 32000-1) add significant value to Wacom hardware
- Covering all layers of the software stack enabling customers to integrate fully documented APIs and SDKs or using fully functional off-the shelf applications on- or offline
NAMIRIAL – November 21st
- Handwritten biometric signature solutions using signature pads or mobile tablets. Perfectly working offline, online or in Terminal Server with Windows and CITRIX
- ISO27001:2005 certified, designed to be integrated easily with an SDK supported with sample code in different programming languages
In cooperation with the French publishing house Publi-News the Salon Solutions Bancaires awarded Wacom DTU-1031 LCD signature display as the most innovative solution 2013 for dematerialisation of flows and contracts.
Thomas Kaeb, Business Development Manager Southern Europe, was happy to receive the award during the Salon Solutions Bancaires conference 2013 in Paris. After receiving this Award for the sign pad STU-520 in 2011, it is the second time that a signature solution from Wacom won this prize.
The signature display DTU-1031 is the ideal solution for corporate or institutional customers who require a display with a minimal footprint that allows users to view or fill out full-size documents and sign them digitally. Therefore, customers can clearly see the contents of a document and sign with confidence, for example when signing at a banking counter. Integrated into several banks across Europe such as BNP Paribas in Guadeloupe, CECA saving banks in Spain, Alior Bank in Poland or Banca Intesa in Italy successfully, Wacom and its signature solutions already became an established and reliable partner for the banking sector, where cost efficiency and security are crucial. By achieving paperless transactions the banks manages to save costs and provide their customers an innovative and outstanding service.