Paperless Policies, Applications, Claims,
and Change Requests:
Forms and policy documents can be created, completed and signed electronically, saving on processing time and costs. Paper and archiving costs are also eliminated.
Agents share policy information with the customer on their computer screen and guide the customer through the application, approval, or claims process. Whenever a customer signature is required for amendments or requested changes to coverage, the signature box is displayed on a Wacom signature pad or a pen display and the customer uses the pen to sign their name directly on the screen as they would on paper. When signatures are required for payment of claims or settlements are made, a Wacom signature pad connected to a laptop computer is an excellent solution to save precious time that would normally be lost due to paper processing.
Wacom signature pads are small and durable, so they are an excellent choice for use on counters and desks in offices, as well for use with a laptop in the field.
For a more immersive and intuitive experience, especially when completing digital forms, a Wacom pen display can also be used for writing, annotating, marking up, highlighting, and approving applications and amending coverages using the pen directly on the screen, as on paper. Policyholders can view the full document, as well as write with digital ink and sign their name electronically.
Benefits of an eSignature for insurance:
- Streamline the process of applying for insurance policies, updating coverage and claims processing
- Reduce processing time compared to paper forms by capturing electronic signatures in the office or in the field
- Reduce costs related to paper processing, scanning, archiving, storing, and transporting
- Improve accessibility of electronic documents, such as policies and claims compared to paper documents.
- Improve security of personal information and compliance with privacy policies as electronic contracts bound with electronic signatures are tamper evident.
- Increase customer satisfaction and reinforce your brand as being a digital innovator and environmentally conscious.
- Minimize fraud by not allowing agents to edit documents after customers sign electronically