The DTU-1141B is the leading eDocuments and eSignature solution in Wacom’s portfolio. This is a unique product that combines a 10.1″ Full HD resolution LCD, state-of-the-art encryption, and power from just one USB cable, to provide an ideal document viewing and signing experience.
DTU-1141B features and benefits
- 10.1” color LCD panel with Full HD (1920×1080) resolution to view and sign documents
- Support for 6 different resolutions from 800×600 to 1920×1080
- Patented cordless, battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity for the best signing and writing experience
- State-of-the-art RSA/AES encryption to perform secure transactions
- Power is provided from just one USB cable to reduce clutter in any working environment
- Hardened, anti-glare surface provides high durability and easier viewing in different lighting conditions, plus a superb paper-like feel
- VESA mounting holes allow for use of third party arms and stands
The DTU-1141B has all the features necessary for a best-in-class eDocuments solution. The vivid 10.1″ LCD supports multiple resolutions up to Full HD to provide a great experience with any business software application. For security, the DTU-1141B includes state-of-the-art encryption, plus unique hardware ID to identify the individual unit that was used for signing. Four touch-activated ExpressKeys allow easy access to commonly used shortcuts.
As with all Wacom products, the DTU-1141B is extremely durable and can be easily integrated into any existing environment. The pen is cordless and battery-free, making it light and strong. The unit can be used while flat, supported at a comfortable angle with the integrated stand, or attached to a 3rd party arm or stand with the VESA mount. Please contact us for more information about how the DTU-1141B can fit into your workflow.
|DTU-1141B Factsheet||DTU-1141B Images|
|283 x 210 x 11 mm|
|User USB ports||0|
|Native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness (typical)||200 cd/m²|
|Response rate||25 ms|
|Viewing angle (L/R), (U/D)||85°/85°, 85°/85°|
|Reading technology||Electromagnetic resonance (EMR)|
|Pen pressure levels||1024|
|Coordinate resolution||2540 lpi|
|Pen report rate||200 points/sec|