The STU-300B LCD Signature Pad offers a quality 4″ monochrome display. With its small, compact design and durable, robust quality, this capture device is well-suited for professionals working with digital documents that require customer signatures.
STU-300B features and benefits
- 4″ monochrome, transreflective LCD provides easy viewing in all lighting conditions
- Small, compact design for easy transport and efficient use of counter space
- Wacom’s patented cordless, battery-free pen with 512 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Hardened glass protects the LCD and is highly scratch resistant
- Captures legally-binding electronic handwritten signatures
With its compact and robust design, the Wacom STU-300B LCD signature pad is ideal use in the field or on counters where space is limited. Insurance agents and field service professionals appreciate its small size and on-board pen holder. Their customers can quickly and safely sign contracts, authorize payments and confirm deliveries – all without paper documents. It is also a great choice for customer-facing counter and desktop applications where only the signature is needed to be captured.
|Afmetingen (B x H x D)||156 x 126.86 x 16.9 mm (6.1 x 5 x 0.7 inch)|
|Security Lock Slot||Nee|
|Type||F-STN, monochrome, reflective|
|Schermafmetingen||4 '' (98.985 x 24.985 mm)|
|Technologie||Elektromagnetische resonantie (EMR)|
|Coördinaatnauwkeurigheid||± 0.5 mm (center)|
|Pen Overdrachtsnelheid||200 pps|