The DTH-1152 provides both pen and touch input in a compact pen display for convenience in reviewing, annotating and applying eSignatures to digital documents.
Key features and benefits:
- Write, draw, annotate, and sign electronic documents
directly on screen
- 10.1″ Full HD LCD with hardened surface for great
durability and a paper-like feel
- Multi-touch functionality for easy navigation and support for common gestures
- HDMI video interface seemlessly integrates into any system
- Enhanced cable protection to prevent accidental disconnections
- Compatible with supported Citrix, VMWare, and Linux systems
- Supports VCP (Virtual Com Port) connection for use in legacy VDI/RDS environments
- VESA mounting holes allow for use with 3rd party arms and stands
When should I use VCP mode with the DTH-1152?
VCP mode should be used with versions of Citrix that are older than v7.6, such as XenApp v6.5.
Which Citrix versions can be used in USB mode?
USB mode can be used with XenApp and XenDesktop v7.7 and later.
Is multi-touch supported in VCP mode?
No, multi-touch is not supported in VCP mode.
Is multi-touch supported in Linux?
Older Linux distributions might only support 2 finger touch, but most modern distributions will support multi-touch.
How can I switch to STU mode?
STU mode can be set by an administrator during installation of the Wacom driver. However, the mode can only be changed during driver installation and cannot be changed dynamically.
Is the pen used with the DTH-1152 compatible with other Wacom products?
The DTH-1152 pen uses Wacom’s UD technology and is compatible and interchangeable with pens from other Wacom devices such as the DTU-1031X and DTU-1141.
|Overall dimensions excluding stand||279,82 x 209,86 x 16 mm (11 x 8.3 x 0.6 inch)|
|Screen size||223.2 x 125.55 mm (10.1'')|
|Native resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Stand||Integrated stand (landscape 15°/portrait 15°)|
|Brightness||200 cd/m² (typical)|
|Response rate||25 ms|
|Viewing angle||H: 170° (85°/85°), V: 170° (85°/85°)|
|Coordinate resolution||2,540 lpi|
|Pen report rate||200 points per second (non-interpolated)|
|Reading technology||Electromagnetic Resonance (EMR)|
|Pen pressure levels||1024|
|Unique HW ID||Yes|
|User USB ports||No|
|Video input||HDMI / VGA|
|Power supply||Input 100～240 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|System requirements||Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit, 64-bit),
Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016,
MacOS 10.10 and later
|Kensington security slot||Yes|
|Cordless, battery-free pen||Yes|
|Weight||1 kg (2.2 lbs)|