STU-540 / STU-541
The STU-540 / STU-541 are the premier models of Wacom’s signature pad (STU) series, featuring a 5″ high-quality, high-resolution color LCD screen with a special hardened durable cover glass for a natural, paper-like feel. The encryption for both models offer the highest level of trust for security-conscious industries and organizations. They also support virtualized desktop environments.
STU-540 and STU-541 features and benefits
- Patented cordless, battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity to accurately capture the unique signature including biometric data
- Hardened cover glass with anti-glare treatment provides a signing surface with a natural-paper-like feel
- The most secure TLS (Transfer Layer Security) encryption -on STU-541- and state-of-the-art AES 256/ RSA2048 encryption -on STU-540- to perform secure transactions
- Virtual COM Port (VCP) mode is supported for compatibility with Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp v6.5 and later. (STU-540 only)
- Key pad and PIN pad are customizable to enable input using graphic images or numerics
- WILL (Wacom Ink Layer Language) rendering to show the best and most authentic representation of your handwritten digital signature
- UID (Unique hardware ID) is included to identify the exact unit used for a particular signature and other inputs.
- STU SDK (Software Development Kit) and Signature SDK are available for developers who wish to integrate support for Wacom signature pads into their applications.
- Upgraded USB protocol and internal image storage enable promotional materials to be shown at natural speeds with no delays.
|STU-540 / STU-541 Factsheet|
|STU-541 cryptograpy white paper|
|Communication interface||STU-540: USB 2.0/RS-232, STU-541: USB 2.0|
|Overall dimensions||163 x 157 x 10 mm (6.41 x 6.18 x 0.39 inch)|
|Power supply||USB bus powered|
|Display type||Amorphous TFT LCD|
|Screen size||5'' (108 x 65 mm)|
|Native resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Reading technology||Electromagnetic Resonance (EMR)|
|Pen pressure levels||1024 (non-interpolated)|
|Pen report rate||200 points per second (non-interpolated)|
|Coordinate resolution||2,540 lpi / 0.01 mm/pt(non-interpolated)|
|Coordinate accuracy||± 0.5mm (center)|
|Security lock slot||Yes|